Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Website!

Happy 2012!!!


I am excited to announce that my shop has moved to its very own stand-alone website! My Etsy shop remains, and all of my items are currently in both shops. I think the most important thing about this change is that you will now be able to purchase items from my shop without signing up for an account! Checkout is much easier!

Check it out (Click on the photo to visit the full site!):
New Website

With the new website come more features that I am excited about. Items that can be personalized have the option to add personalization within the listing:
New Website Options

With this change also come new challenges! I think that topic deserves its own post, so I will write about that later. Soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment