Monday, January 23, 2012

Forshee Designs is 1000!!!

I am excited to share that today marks my 1000th day in business! Over the past three or so years, I have come a long way!

~701 Etsy Sales
~732 Etsy Admirers
~100% positive feedback
~2 Items on Etsy's front page
~2 Items featured in Etsy's emails (sent to ALL Etsy users)
~Featured in several blogs & other publications
~Stand alone website launched!

I could not have done any of these things without your encouragement and support! Even the smallest compliment goes a long way! So, thank YOU!

In celebration of this milestone, I am giving you FREE SHIPPING! Just use code FREESHIP in either of my shops (Main Website or Etsy) through midnight. Also, keep your eye on my clearance section and Facebook Fan page. I'll be adding things to that section at 30% off today! They may not stay, though, so get them while they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment