Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New! Machine Embroidery Bobbin Thread

Over in Embroidery Supply on Etsy, I have added some bobbin thread!

Here's the description:

YLI Lingerie & Bobbin Thread is very strong with little stretch. It is excellent for machine embroidery, machine beadwork and lingerie construction.

1200 Yards per spool
100% Nylon
100 Weight
Available in black or white

Click HERE to go to the listings.

I have personally used this type of bobbin thread and it is wonderful. It eliminates tension issues and is a dream to work with. For those of you with a Brother embroidery machine who are having issues finding that 90 weight bobbin thread that came with your machine, this is your replacement! I'm very happy to be able to offer this thread.

NOTE: White bobbin thread is on backorder. I will add it to the shop as soon as it arrives on my doorstep!

No comments:

Post a Comment