Sunday, June 24, 2012

{sewing} Custom Baby Bonnet

Between my friends Erica & Elizabeth and their mom, I stay busy with custom orders. I love that they come to me with ideas for things they want! Erica is my oldest friend (we met when I was in kindergarten and she was in 1st grade), and we have always shared a love for crafts. We spent many many recesses making friendship bracelets, cross-stitching, among many many other things.

Erica found this bonnet pattern (Simplicity 2908) and asked me to make one for her newest addition:
Eden in her Flower Bonnet
There's not a photo of the other side, but the applique part is a super sweet pale pink.

After I made Eden's bonnet, Elizabeth asked me to make one for her friend. I loved doing the applique work on my sewing machine. There's something very rewarding about it!
2012 06 24 Bonnet-3
2012 06 24 Bonnet-2
2012 06 24 Bonnet-1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment