Sunday, July 10, 2011

Publishing my Laptop Sleeve Pattern!

I designed the Padded Laptop Sleeve a couple of months ago and the response has been great! I thought you sewers out there would want to make your own, so I created a pattern for you to use to sew your own!

I asked three of my sewing buddies to test this pattern for me. One of them is a beginning sewer and she was able to complete the sleeve without issue. With that said, it is easy enough for a beginning sewer to complete!

The pattern gives instructions to make any size laptop sleeve and includes written instructions along with dozens of photos & diagrams depicting the steps. Includes instructions for French seams! It is in PDF format and will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your cleared payment. The price is a mere $8.50! Click the photo below to go to the listing!

2011 04 29 Laptop Sleeves-1
Padded Laptop Sleeve Pattern


Since I do make and sell these in my shop, the pattern cannot be used to make items for sale and is for personal use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment