So here are my favorite things about this machine:
- It's quiet enough that I can watch my Netflix shows on the computer and still hear the show!
- The automatic thread cutter (how did I survive without this?) saves me a lot of time and hassle.
- It has lots of special stitches, even about 5 different buttonholes and a grommet stitch.
- The quilting platform (I don't know what else to call this) makes it easy to move the fabric around when sewing aprons.
- Did I mention that it's quiet?
I am sure that I will find more reasons to love this machine as I sew with it over the years!
Here's a stock photo: