Monday, August 16, 2010

A New Look!

On Friday, I discovered that blogger actually allows more than one page on a blog. Awesome! I can have my own little complete information station right here! So I set to work...I got a new background design and I added some pages. My intention was to have a tab for all of my services with pricing, photos, etc. It was going to be fantastic!!! Turns out, however, that these additional pages do not allow any of the fancy blogger gadgets that the main page does. It would add the gadget to every page and I didn't want that! So I mentioned my woes to my husband and he went to work. I did not ask him to do this at all. I even told him not to worry about it because it was taking so much time.

I think, in all, he has probably spent about 10 hours figuring out the code to pull my photo sets from Flickr into those extra pages. I am so grateful that he did this because it looks AWESOME!!! The only page that still needs some work is my Product Pricing page. The only issue is the pricing difference between purchasing from me directly or purchasing through Etsy. I don't want to charge everyone the same. I have a plan, though, so no worries! It will be finished later today I believe.

So check out the new tabs at the top and tell me what you think!

Also, I will be posting more personal stuff on this blog. Maybe you already know me, maybe you don't. I like to read about different peoples' lives so I assume that other people want to know about my life. Thoughts?

And go enter my giveaway....HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment