Monday, March 29, 2010

Vacation/Mother's Day

Next week is spring break for my son's school, so we'll be heading to Boston! We're going to be watching whales, walking the Freedom Trail and eating some serious seafood. I might eat all of it, so watch out.

Now for the business portion of the program: I will be gone April 3-10, resuming sewing on April 12. Any orders placed after March 30 will not be shipped until April 20 (unless you want to ask me to expedite your order, I can be bought!). May 1 is the deadline for any Mother's Day orders. I will be checking email during my trip, so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

How about a Mommy and Me Apron Set ($30) for Mother's Day? Or a Buttercup Bag ($24)? I can make aprons for boys as well, just ask! You can also add a monogram!

Mommy & Me Apron Set

Small Buttercup Purse--Gothic Floral

No comments:

Post a Comment