Saturday, March 27, 2010

New! Purse Pocket Organizer




I made one of these for myself a long time ago and love it! We all know that we can use more pockets in our purse or tote, and this is a great solution. I've even included a little key clasp!

This one I made from Amy Butler's Nigella Wood Fern print. It's 22" x 5" with 5 pockets in varying widths (4.25", 4.25", 3", 6" 4.25"). The fabric is home decor weight and I've added a layer of stabilizer, so it will sit up by itself!

They are $17 +tax and shipping and are included in my sale that runs through tomorrow evening! (Sale price is $13.60)

If you like this organizer but want a different fabric (or size), you may choose any fabric in my shop! Feel free to email me at april {at} forsheedesigns {dot} com with your order or with any questions! You can also get it in my Etsy shop!

PS--The circle dot and red canvas floral fabrics in my sale section are SOLD OUT!!!

2 comments:

  1. To match the bag you made yourself recently! Love it - nice design... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!! I'm probably going to need one. I need to make some money so I can buy a bunch of stuff from you.

    ReplyDelete