Wednesday, March 24, 2010

20% Off Anything Made with In-Stock Fabrics! 10% off gift certificates!

SALE! This is a pretty good one, I think!

Go to my Sale/InStock section and get 20% off anything there or any apron, bag or zippered pouch made with any of the fabrics in that section (There is also a listing for additional sale fabric choices here)! It's your choice! If you buy through Etsy, the 20% will be refunded through PayPal after transaction is completed. (Note that fabric may be limited. If you want a ton of stuff, ask me first and I will let you know if I can accommodate you!)

And...even better...10% off gift certificates! They come ready to give in a pretty cardstock envelope!

Here's what you do:
1. Choose your item (apron, bag, etc.)
2. Choose your fabric
3. Email me at april {at} forsheedesigns {dot} com with your choices and I will invoice you through PayPal for your item(s), sales tax (if you live in GA) and shipping (rates can be found on my Etsy page).

Sale ends Sunday, March 28th at midnight!

PS--I will sell you the fabric also if you just want the fabric! $7.50/yard



1 comment:

  1. What a great sale!

    Found you in the forums - following you blog and now off to heart your shop!

    Take a moment to stop by:
    http://stunningannak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete