Monday, March 19, 2012

I Painted My Kitchen!

New paint! The color is by Behr (Home Depot) and is called River's Edge. I love it! I am not a huge fan of Behr paint, though. I find that it doesn't cover as well as Valspar from Lowe's. Either way, two coats are always required from either so I guess it doesn't matter!
2012 03 19-33
2012 03 19-34
Also, every plant is blooming here in Georgia. The ground is covered in yellow pollen. This happens every year, but it came early this year! I am definitely allergic to this mess, so I just stay inside! I did venture out to clip some little blooms off my cherry tree.

2012 03 19-36

Aren't they pretty? Since I took this photo, the blooms have turned pink instead of white. Gorgeous!

Next, I am going to paint my laundry closet! It will be Valspar Poppy Petal:
042397023446xl

I wanted a hot pink, but my husband disagreed. I figured that since he uses the laundry room also, that I should not use pink! 

2 comments: