Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Placemats

Hi everyone! You haven't seen much activity from me lately because I've been busy! I've been focusing on homeschooling mostly, and I have been doing some non-Forshee Designs sewing work. Colleen at Some Art Fabric asked me to make some bag samples for her, and I've also been doing some pattern testing for an upcoming sewing book! I delivered the samples to Colleen without photographing them! Oops! You'll just have to take my word for it that they were fabulous.

Yesterday, I made some new placemats for my table. The fabric is called Dandelion in raspberry from Patty Young's Flora & Fauna line. I wish I had more of this so I could make some napkins! I'll be doing that soon, don't worry!

2011 03 24 Placemats-2
2011 03 24 Placemats-3
2011 03 24 Placemats-1

No comments:

Post a Comment