Monday, June 14, 2010

New Labels!

Whenever people see that my items have sewn-in tags with my logo on them, they love them. They think it's so neat that a small shop like mine has something like that. I put these labels in my items because it's like having a business card attached to the item. Someone asks, "Oh, where did you get that purse?" They respond, "Let me look at the tag." Voila. Company name and website is there. I think the tags scream professionalism and are definitely worth the investment.
For a while, I had printed labels that looked like this:














But I love woven labels and have finally found a place that has reasonable pricing on them! Here's an example:

























I can't wait until they get here!!! Here is what the image looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment