Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Changes!

Greetings to all of my clients and friends!

I have been busier than ever this spring, thanks to you! It's been a lot of fun. I've had time to pause to evaluate my business and have seen that changes are needed in my policies and pricing. The changes are not drastic but will better help me to serve my clients with the attention they deserve. I find myself being upset by companies who keep their prices the same but greatly diminish the quality of their product (like the now non-half gallon of ice cream!!! You all know what I'm talking about!). Rest assured that this will not be happening here! I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

My sales come from both my Etsy store (www.forsheedesigns.com) and from direct orders (people I know, word of mouth, etc.). I have set up my new pricing to differentiate between those different types of sales. Etsy costs money to use and I don't believe that non-Etsy buyers should have to bear the cost of that. There is a new pricing sheet with Etsy Prices, Direct Prices, and the Old Prices.

Attached you will find a new pricing sheet and a copy of my revised policies. These will go into effect on June 15. Until then, I will continue to operate at the Old Prices.

Thanks so much for reading and for your business! I truly value my clients and look forward to sewing for you!

My contact information:
April Forshee
www.forsheedesigns.com
aprilforshee {at} gmail {dot} com
404-274-4153

No comments:

Post a Comment