Friday, November 6, 2009

My First Craft Fair!

My friend Stephanie passed on some information about a craft fair at a church, and I decided to do it! I thought that it would be important for my first Christmas as a business to do at least one of these.

Here are the details: November 21, 8am-2pm at Sunrise Baptist Church, 3000 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30045

The products I will have available for order are:
My deadline for Christmas orders will be Friday, November 27 at midnight. I plan on shipping those orders no later than Thursday, December 17.

I am a bit nervous about this craft fair (only because I've never done one before) so please come see me if you can!

2 comments:

  1. Hi April, I like the buttercup bags the best. You are so talented! Best wishes on your show...I know you'll do well. Tell Kit Hello for me.

    ReplyDelete